Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My school library wiki

After the PSLA conference last weekend, I really decided it was time to do something about helping my students with projects. I've started work on a school library wiki and will be using it with three classes that I begin instruction with today. At this point, I've got the same basic information I had on my schoolwires page, plus I added a page about the research process that's based on the Big6 and a page on citing sources. I also linked to Joyce Valenza's very comprehensive copyright free image and audio wiki.

I created this wiki using wikispaces which I've been using for the conference wiki and have been pretty pleased with so far.

What I've got is definitely basic (maybe even below basic, haha!) but it's a start and can be added to as I have the time.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment