Monday, March 10, 2008

# 9 Blog and news feeds

As I said, I've been reading blogs for a while now. I did add some education related and SLL2.o feeds though so I can see what other participants are doing in the course of this project

Christopher Harris'
s School Librarian SuprGlu page
Information Literacy Weblog
Experiencing E-Learning
Cool Cat Teacher Blog
Library Alive!
Page Space
Red Couch Reader TL2

I used Technorati, the SLL2.0 Blogroll, and "Discover" on Google Reader to add to my feeds. Library Mum, author of PageSpace has been reading and commenting on my blog, so that's how I selected her. I'll have to see who else I should add as things move along.

2 comments:

  1. You've added some great blogs and there are lots still active from CSLA's "Summer 2.0 Fun." If you'd like to add one that is posted to only once a month, check out Advocate4libraries.

    Enjoy!
    - JackieS
    CSLA 2.0 Team project director

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:27 AM

    Thanks for including me on your list. Your course sounds really interesting, and you seem to be having a lot of fun playing with new tools.

    Where is the SLL2.0 course you're taking?

    ReplyDelete