Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First newsletter of the year distributed

I worked on my first library newsletter this past weekend and put it out to the faculty and staff today. I've gotten some nice compliments from co-workers, scheduled time to meet with the technology teachers at their weekly staff meeting on Thursday, and contacted people who asked me for magazines we're getting rid of from our archives.

Cafeteria duty today was exciting with our first "almost" fight that was diffused by the principal before it got started.

I also contacted my Gumdrop Books representative about an order and the local bookstore for The Almanac of American Politics that was requested by a social studies teacher.

I think I'm going to be using this to chronicle my days and thoughts as the year progresses. We'll see how well I do at keeping up!

No comments:

Post a Comment