Monday, December 13, 2010

Back to blogging

I have been away from blogging for too long. It seems that I have been so busy since changing buildings a few years ago, that I just haven't had time to blog. The truth is, I haven't MADE time. My goal is to get back to blogging at least twice a week about the things that will help my students become successful now and in the future.

Some things I've been kicking around in my head that need to be in the forefront of my goals for 2011:
- providing ebooks to my students
- using QR codes to engage kids around the building
- promoting reading by sharing book trailers
- integrating this blog into the school library site
- promoting PLNs with the high school faculty

Now that I've put these goals in writing, I need to follow through and develop a plan to make them happen. I know there are models for Kindle/eReader implementation out there, I just need to find a way to get our district on-board! The other things should fall into place as I work throughout the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment